Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS is an advanced TPMS scanner for mechanics who want to find complex issues in the TPMS system. With the onscreen instructions, Autel Scanner MK808TS guides users to follow the detailed instructions, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions. Even though you’re a beginner, you can complete selected service operations easily.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Auto TPMS Relearn Tool Universal Tire Sensor Activation Pressure Monitor Reset Scanner
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS is a powerful and intuitive seven-inch touchscreen Android tablet capable of scanning all available system for faults and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The tool's quad-core processor and 32 gigabyte operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. Autel MK808TS, as a professional Android-based car diagnostic scanner combined with MK808BT and TS601, features all-around fixes of 21 different service functions, comprehensive TPMS services, as well as full systems diagnoses. With accurate analysis, fast operation, and ease of use feature, this Autel scanner is ideal for both first-timers and professional mechanics.
1. One Year Free Update Online
(After One Year, MK808 Software Subscription
2. With Complete TPMS and Sensor Programming (Support Programming Autel MX-Sensor Only,
Other Brands Sensors are not valid)
3. Relearn Parking Brake Pad Position After Replacement;
Supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
4. Vehicles Supported:
Support Asian and European vehicles after 1996, Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle's make, model and year
5. Support Multi-Language:
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian (If you need to change device languge, please send us serial number. We can authorize other language online)
2022 Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS New Added Functions
1. Adds Bidirectional Control/Active Test:
Users can send commands to the vehicle's ECU with MK808TS to control actuator for test, such as fuel pump, fuel injectors, A/C, reset control unit, and other bi-directional tests.
2. Expand Special Reset Functions:
Expand special functions like initial adaptation, self-learning, or some auto-detection function to 36, It's a big help in performing resets after significant repairs.
3. Compatible with MV108 Inspection Camera:
Connect with MV108 borescope to enable up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders
4. Compatible with BT506 Battery Tester:
Together with the BT506, the MK808TS scanner can complete battery & starting and charging system tests and display the test results.
5. Adds FCA AutoAuth:
Unlock SGW module on 2017+ Chrysler and Fiat Vehicles
Advanced Hardware to Facilitate Your Repair Work
Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to Autel MK808TS's mooth and fast operation.
1. Android 4.4.4-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized 1.5GHZ Cortex-A9 Processor.
2. 7 inch touchable LCD screen with 1024*600 resolutions offers ultra-clear visuals of the diagnostic data, making it easy to navigate and read codes.
3. 1GB RAM DDR3 / 32GB On-Board ROM Memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible issue of slow response.
4. Built-in 5000 mAh battery provides up to 7 hours continuous battery life for giving you a worry-free operation experience.
5. MaxiVCI Mini is equipped for connecting between the diagnostic tablet and DLC for wirelessly vehicle data transmission via the fast and reliable Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, allowing technicians to have complete freedom to move anywhere in the repair shop when the VCI is connected to the car.
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
2. Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. NEW! Support active test and complete special functions
5. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
6. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
7. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
8. Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
9. TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
10. Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
11. Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
12. Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
13. On-screen relearn procedure
14. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
15. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
16. NEW！Compatible with Videoscope and MaxiBAS BT506 to perform Battery Analysis
Widespread Coverage for Multiple Vehicle Models
The best part about the MK808TS is its wide vehicle coverage. It is compatible with most 1996 US-based vehicles or newer, and 2000 EU-based vehicles or newer. In other words, it supports a wide range of modules that can be scanned for codes as well as the ability to display values and sensor data for the specific module scanned.
For Acura, For Daewoo, For Holden, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Infiniti, For Isuzu, For Kia, For Lexus, For Mazda, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan, For Scion, For SsangYong, For Subaru, For Suzuki, For Toyota, For BYD, For ChangAn, For Chery, For DFM, For FAW, For Foton, For Geely, For GreatWall, For Haval, For JAC, For Lifan, For Luxgen, For MG, For Zotye
For Abarth, For Alfa-Romeo, For Alpina, For AstonMartin, For Audi, For Bentley, For Benz, For BMW, For Citroen, For Dacia, For Ferrari, For Fiat, For Jaguar, For Lamborghini, For Lancia, For LandRover, For Lotus, For Maserati, For Maybach, For Mini, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Porsche, For Renault, For Rolls-Royce, For SAAB, For Skoda, For Smart, For Volvo, For Volkswagen
For Buick, For Cadillac, For Chevrolet, For Chrysler, For Dodge, For Ford, For GMC, For Hummer, For Jeep, For Lincoln, For Mercury, For Oldsmobile, For Pontiac, For Saturn, For Tesla
1. All Systems Diagnoses for Deep Inspection in Vehicles
MK808TS is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly test every system module's status and make faster diagnosis & maintenance via reading/clearing codes as well as viewing live data etc., but only costs you a few minutes to finish full scanning. You can learn to perform complex diagnostic functions with that will give you a lot more power over the ins and outs of your car to figure out what is going on with your modern computerized vehicle, so that you can get it fixed and get back on the road in due time.
1). For Engine System:
Diagnostic tool MK808TS can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2). For Transmission:
It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3). For ABS System:
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
4). For SRS System:
SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status
And many more ...
2. Complete TPMS Functions for Boost in TPMS Work
On the basis of Autel MK808TS, this tablet automotive diagnostic tool is built with complete TPMS Functions for you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, knowing the running status of Tire Pressure Management System, further improving the diagnostic efficiency.
1). TPMS Check:
allows users to activate TPMS sensors to view sensor data-sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor location.
* Read and clear diagnostic trouble code of TPMS and view its live data stream;
* Perform the tire pressure and temperature resetting after TPMS maintenance;
2). TPMS Diagnosis:
The Diagnosis function is used to check the status of the TPMS system. This function requires connection with the test vehicle.
3). Sensor Programming:
The Programming function allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor and replace faulty sensor with low battery life or the one that is not functioning. There are four options available when programming MX-Sensor:
* Copy by Activation-Once the sensors mounted on the vehicle have been triggered and the sensor information displayed on the tool, the Copy by Activation can be used to program a new MX-Sensor.
* Copy by OBD -By using this function, the tablet will program the sensor IDs retrieved from the ECU of the test vehicle to the new MX-Sensors.
* Copy by Input-The Copy by Input allows users to program a new MX-Sensor with the ID of an original TPMS sensor.
* Auto Create-The Auto Create function is used to automatically create a random sensor ID to program a new MX-Sensor.
4). TPMS Relearn:
This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. There are three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn; Active Relearn; OBD Relearn.
5). TPMS by OEM Part No.:
If the sensor's OEM part number is known, this function is an efficient method to activate and program MX-Sensors.
TPMS Module Retrofitting, Build Everything from Scratch!
TPMS module retrofitting, a function that the other special tool can only dream of! For vehicles that do not have OEM tire pressure module, the tpms diagnostic service tool MK808TS can retrofit your car with an OEM tire pressure module, and also program and relearn the sensors.
Here is the specific step for your reference:
Step 1: Back up the original vehicle data
Step 2: Code the Autel TPMS module
Step 3: Set up the Autel TPMS module on the vehicle following the instruction
Step 4: Program the Autel tire sensors (Note: For the OE tire sensors, this step can be skipped)
Step 5: Activate the Autel tire sensors or OE sensors
Step 6: Relearn the sensors with on-board TPMS module
Once you finish the above steps and sit back to the seat, you will surprisingly find out the pressure of each tire has been shown on the dashboard.
3. Fully-Equipped Popular Functions Like a Repair Garage - One-Stop Solution for most of the Complex Issues
The Autel OBD1 & OBD2 scan tool MK808TS has been equipped with over 28 commonly used special functions to cope with the complex issues hidden in the systems after repairing. Let’s check it out if there’s something you may need on the list:
1) Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
2) ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
3) Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
4) BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing battery or battery monitoring sensors.
5) Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
6) Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
7) Suspension Level Calibration: After replacing the air suspension or adaptive suspension and related parts, you can use it to restore the OE settings of the suspension system.
8) Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system.
9) EGR Reset: Reset the diesel engine exhaust gas circulation to restore the original setting.
10) Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof data to set the sunroof lock off, close in rain, memory function of sliding/tilting sunroof, outside temperature threshold, etc.
11) DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
12) SAS Calibration: calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering related parts.
Difference Between MK808 and MK808TS
|Basic Diagnostics (all systems in all makes and models)
|Complete OBD Diagnositcs
|Oil Serive Reset
|Parking brake pad relearn after replacement
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn
|Battery registration and reset
|Diesel particulate filter regeneration
|Tire pressure monitoring system
|Complete TPMS functions
|Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check
|Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
|Program AUTEL MX-Sensors
|Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
|On-screen relearn procedure
||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz
||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz
||1G + 32G
||1G + 32G
|Historical Test Records
|Save and Playback Data
|Print Data via Windows PC or WIFI printer
|Vehicle communication method
How to use Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS?
Step 1: Visit official website:www.autel.com,then create an Autel ID and register the product with device's SN and password.
Step 2: Insert the MaxiVCI Mini into the vehicle's DLC,which is generally located under the vehicle dash.
Step 3: Long press the Lock/Power button to turn on the Diagnostic Table.
Step 4: Pair up the Diagnostic Table with the VCI device via Bluetooth to establish a communication link
When the VCI device is properly connected to the vehicle and the Diagnostic Tablet,the VCI status button at the buttom bar on the display screen shows a green tick at the corner.This indicates your Diagnostic Tablet is ready to start vehicle diagnosis.
How to Update Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS?
Note:Make sure the diagnostic tablet is connected to the internet and the tablet has sufficient battery or is connected to a power source.
Step 1: Tap the Update application button from the Diagnostic Job Menu and the Update screen displays.
Step 2: Check all available updates:
a) if you want oto update all the items,tap the "Update All" button
b) if you want to update one or some of the item,tap the "Update" button on the right column of the specific item(s).
Step 3: Tap "Pause" to suspend the updating process.Tap "Continue" to resume.
Step 4: When the updating process is completed,the software will be installed automatically.The previous version will be replaced.
MaxiVCI Mini Firmware Update:
Step 1: Connect the MaxiVCI Mini to a PC using a USB cable.
Step 2: Run the "PC Suite" on the computer which is installed after the installtion of Maxi PC Suite and click MaxiVCI Mini icon on the Device Selection window.
Step 3: The driver will automatically detect the updates of the device.
Step 4: Click "Update" to complete the operation if an update is available.
Step 1: Connect the MaxiVCI Mini with the Diagnostic Tablet using a USB cable.
Step 2: Tap VCI Manager from the Diagnostics Job Menu,and then Update to complete the operation if an update for the MaxiVCI Mini is available.
Q: I'm a Spanish, can I change the default language of MK808TS into Spanish?
A: Sure. Autel MK808TS supports 13 languages for free. Please provide us with the serial number of your MK808TS, we will change the language for you within 6 hours.
Note: The serial number is on the back of the device, it's a 12 digit number. If you cannot find it, please send us a picture, we will check it for you.
Q: Do I have to update MK808TS after 1 year free subscribtion, how much does it cost?
A: To be honest, it depends. You can still use all functions that you were using one year ago without renewal. But please be informed the software of MK808TS keeps updating which means it could cover more car makes and functions. So if you always want to use the newest functions and diagnose the newest car models, I will suggest you to update after 1 year free subscription with 295 bucks charging fees.
Q: How powerful is the TPMS function of MK808TS, can it program other brand sensors except Autel brand?
A: The TPMS function is the key function of MK808TS, it is like top professional TPMS diagnostic scanner, eg. Autel MaxiTPMS TS601/ TS608. Please be informed that Autel MK808TS can only program Autel sensors. I will suggest you to buy Autel sensor(315MHz + 433MHz) which could replace all the OEM sensors in the market and covering 98% vehicles in the world.
||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat
||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
|Audio input/ output
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,
fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Carry case
Whatsapp: +86-13429866263Shipping Method and Delivery Time:UK, Czech and DE Warehouse Shipping:
3-7 Working Days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.UK Check: Ship from UKEU Check: Ship from DE/ Czech
|From||Shipping To||Delivered Within||Delivery Methods|
|Germany/ Czech||Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,|
Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg,
Malta, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,
|5-7 Days||Royal Mail/ DHL|
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.DHL Shipping from Shenzhen Warehouse:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.