Autel MaxiVCI VC200 is a replacement Bluetooth vehicle communication interface. This is an optional Bluetooth VCI adapter for the MaxiSys series of tools and a replacement dongle for the MaxiBAS and new MaxiSys tools including Autel MS906Pro/ MS906Pro-TS/ KM100, MaxiBAS BT608 and the MaxiBAS BT609
Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth Vehicle Communication Interface
Autel MaxiVCI V200 wireless diagnostic interface is a small interface box used to connect to a vehicle's diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect wirelessly with the MaxiSYS Display Tablet, as well as standalone PC, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission. Thanks to the wireless BT technology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle. The MaxiVCI V200 can communicate with vehicles' electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics. The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use. The MaxiSYS diagnostic platform combines the MaxiVCI V200 and the display tablet with technical information into a single program, ensuring quick and simple access to the vehicle to perform comprehensive diagnostics applications.
1. Compatible with Autel BT609, MaxiIM KM100, MS906Pro, MS906Pro-TS, MaxiBAS BT608, MaxiTPMS ITS600
2. Supports The Latest OBD2 Protocols:
DoIP and CAN-FD (4-pin sets)
3. Built-In Battery, Internet Update, User Friendly
4. Ultra-Fast OBDII-Port Communication Within 75 Feet
5. Supports Comprehensive Diagnosis and Reading of Control Modules
6. Wirelessly Connects Vehicle ECU to MaxiSYS Tablets Supporting Bluetooth
7. Features Convenient Wireless Bluetooth Technology Enabling Tech to Perform Diagnostics Outside of Vehicle
1. Connects to the vehicles OBDII port
2. Lightweight vehicle connection interface (VCI)
3. Enables the Autel tablets to connect to the vehicles
4. Allows technicians to perform testing outside of the vehicles
5. The tablets mentioned in this advertisement is not included! It is for reference only!
6. The MaxiVCI V200 needs to be used with Autel tablets like MS906 PRO, ITS600, etc.
VCI LED Description:
|The VCl is powered on and performing self-check,
|The VCl is ready for use.
|The firmware is updating.
|Solid Green: The VCI is connected via USB cable.
Flashing Green: The VCl is communicating via USB cable.
|Solid Blue: The VCI is connected via Bluetooth.
Flashing Blue: The VCI is communicating via Bluetooth.
The new, ultra-compact MaxiVCI V200 features the latest advances in wireless Bluetooth connectivity. It has been carefully designed and tested to comply with OBDII protocols. However, some vehicle models are not in full compliance with these protocols for various reasons. In addition, the computer control systems or sensors on any given vehicle may be malfunctioning.
While Autel's testing and the experiences of the users have shown the unit to be safe and reliable, there is an inherent risk in using any product that may potentially affect the operation or drive-ability of your vehicle.
If you are concerned about the operation of your vehicle at any time while using the MaxiVCI V200
1. Pull off the roadway immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. Disconnect the device from the OBDII port.
3. Consult a licensed mechanic or automobile service center.
|BLE + EDR
|Input Voltage Range
|150 mA @ 12 VDC
|-10°C to 60°C (ambient)
|-40°C to 80°C (ambient)
|3.7V Lithium Battery
1pc x Autel MaxiVCI V200
Whatsapp: +86-13429866263Shipping Method and Delivery Time:UK, Czech and DE Warehouse Shipping:
3-7 Working Days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.UK Check: Ship from UKEU Check: Ship from DE/ Czech
|Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,
Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg,
Malta, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,
|Royal Mail/ DHL
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.DHL Shipping from Shenzhen Warehouse:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.