Autel VCI Mini is designed to connect wirelessly with the MaxiCom / Maxicheck / MaxiPro and MaxiTPMS Display Tablet, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission
Autel MaxiVCI Mini VCI Mini Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface
1. The Tablet in This Advertising is Not Included! It is for Reference Only!
2. Enables The Autel Tablet to Connect to The Vehicles
3. Lightweight Vehicle Connection Interface (VCI)
4. Connects to The Vehicles OBDII Port
5. Allows Technician to Perform Testing Outside Vehicles
6. The MaxiVCI Need to Be Used With Autel Tablet Device
Like MK808BT, MK808TS, MX808TX, MP808TS, etc.
VCI Mini is designed to connect wirelessly with the MaxiCom / Maxicheck / MaxiPro and MaxiTPMS Display Tablet, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission. Thanks to the wireless Bluetooth technology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle. This interface device can communicate with vehicles' electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics.
The MaxiVCI Mini operates on 12-volt vehicle power, which is received through the vehicle's DLC. The unit powers on whenever it is connected to the vehicle's DLC.
Autel MaxiVCI – Vehicle Communication Interface
The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI Mini is a small vehicle communication interface (VCI) used to connect to a vehicle's data link connector (DLC) and connect wirelessly with the tablet for vehicle data transmission.
1. Vehicle Data Connector (16-Pin) – connects the MaxiVCI Mini to the vehicle's 16-pin DLC directly.
2. Power LED – refer to Table 2- 2 Power LED on the Front Panel
3. Connection LED – refer to Table 2- 3 Connection LED on the Front Panel
4. USB Port – provides the easiest connection between the device and the tablet via a USB cable.
Table 2- 2 Power LED on the Front Panel
Table 2- 3 Connection LED on the Front Panel
|Lights solid green when powered on
||Blinks red when system failure occurs. Note: The power LED briefly lights red each time the device powers on and then lights green when the device is ready
||* Lights solid green when the device is successfully connected via the USB cable but is not communicating with the vehicle.
* Blinks green when the device is successfully connected via the USB cable and is communicating with the vehicle.
||* Lights solid blue when the device is successfully connected via BT but is not communicating with the vehicle.
* Blinks blue when the device is successfully connected via BT and is communicating with the vehicle
||* BT V.2.1 + EDR
* USB 2.0
|Input Voltage Range
||12 VDC to 24 VDC
||150 mA @ 12 VDC
||0°C to 50°C (ambient)
||-20°C to 70°C (ambient)
1pc x Autel VCI Mini
Whatsapp: +86-13429866263Shipping Method and Delivery Time:UK, Czech and DE Warehouse Shipping:
3-7 Working Days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.UK Check: Ship from UKEU Check: Ship from DE/ Czech
|From||Shipping To||Delivered Within||Delivery Methods|
|Germany/ Czech||Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,|
Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg,
Malta, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,
|5-7 Days||Royal Mail/ DHL|
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.DHL Shipping from Shenzhen Warehouse:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.