Autel AL529HD, as a practical OBD2 scan tool design specially designed to work with all OBDII compliant vehicles and Heavy-Duty Vehicles (J1939 and J1708), featuring the complete OBD2 functions with Enhanced Mode 6 access, and the patented one-key I/M Readiness Test, is an excellent choice for facilitating vehicle repair work to troubleshoot indicator lights and codes.
Autel MaxiLink ML529HD Truck Diagnostic Tool with Enhanced Mode 6/ One-Key Ready Test for Heavy-Duty J1939 & J1708
Impeccable Upgrade of AL519
Compared with AL519, this code reader has the decoding ability allowing you to retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes, along with the improving mode 6 data for reading the definition of an On-Board Diagnostic Monitor ID, and the enhanced codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler. Even better, it uses AutoVIN technology for quick manufacturer- specific code identification to process the data at a faster speed. AL529HD is a great option available in the market to head you towards the right direction while repairing a vehicle.
1. Lifetime Free Update Online
2. With Multi-Language English, Spanish and French Menus and DTC Definitions
3. Compatible with Heavy Duty Vehicles Using SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708 Protocols
4. Compatible with Domestic, Asian and European Vehicles, 1996 and Newer.
OBD II/EOBD compatible vehicles (ISO9141, ISO14230, ISO15765, SAE- J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM)
5. UPGRADED ML519:
Compared with ML519, this code reader uses AutoVIN technology that is a set of latest manufacturing standards. It reduces the omissions, eliminates the manufacturing defects and processes the data at a faster speed.
6. ENHANCED MODE 6:
The scanner features the enhanced mode 6 access to read the definition of an On-Board Diagnostic Monitor ID, along with enhanced reading codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler, for offering better insight into your car.
1) By clearing trouble codes you also clear the readiness status for the individual emission system readiness tests. In order to reset these monitors, the vehicle must be driven through a complete drive cycle with no trouble codes in memory. Amount of time needed for reset vary by vehicle.
2) Do not erase the codes before repairs or services have been performed. Codes will again display if the underlining fault causing the code is not addressed.
1. AutoVIN function for quick manufacturer-specific code identification
2. Reads enhanced codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler
3. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6 access
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
5. Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
6. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light/ Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
7. Turns off check engine light, clears codes and resets monitors
8. Views freeze frame data
9. Reads live PCM data stream
10. Displays live O2 sensor test data
11. Reads, stores and plays back live sensor data
12. Troubleshooter code tips & aid technician in efficient vehicle diagnoses and repair
13. Patented One-Click readiness key for quick state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
14. Color-coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide visual and audible tone for readiness verification
Wide Compatibility with HD
This diagnostic scan tool is widely compatible especially based on its coverage of American, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer (including light trucks), and diverse protocols for Heavy Duty Vehicles utilizing SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708. This has been termed to be one of the most extensive diagnostic scanner code reader that you would be able to lay your hands on.
1. All Useful OBDII Functions
Reading Codes (Enhanced for Ford/ GM/ Chrysler): Retrieve Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) including Stored Codes, Pending Codes and Permanent Codes. Show the detailed description of the error codes for easily determining the causes of the Check Engine Light/ Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL). This scanner can also read the enhanced codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler.
1) Erasing Codes: Delete not only the codes from the vehicle’s on-board computer, but also "Freeze Frame" data and manufacturer-specific enhanced data, thus turning off the Check Engine Light (MIL). Further, the I/M Readiness Monitor Status for all vehicle monitors is reset to "Not Ready" or "Not Complete" status.
2) Live Data: Read the live data in a graphical way but also record data for later review as follows:
* View Data: The View Data function allows viewing of live or real time PID data of vehicle' s computer module(s).
* Record Data: The Record Data function allows recording vehicle modules' Parameter Identification (PID) data to help diagnose intermittent vehicle problems.
* Playback Data: The Playback Data function allows viewing of previously stored PID data.
* NOTICE: For Heavy-Duty vehicles, only View Data is supported for now.
3) View Freeze Frame Data: Allow the technician to view the vehicle' s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
Retrieve I/M Readiness Status: Check the operations of the Emission System on OBDII compliant vehicles, which is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance.
4) O2 Sensor Test: Allow retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle' s on- board compute
5) On-Board Monitor Test (Enhanced): Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are/ are not continuously monitored. This scan tool has the enhanced feature to read the definition of an On-Board Diagnostic Monitor ID.
6) Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
7) View Vehicle Information: Enable retrieval of Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID Nos. (CINs), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs) and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
8) Modules Present: Display the module IDs and communication protocols for OBDII modules in the vehicle.
2. Patented One-Key Ready Test
1) This scan tool is specially designed with the Autel' s patented One-Click Readiness Key, which gives you a state emissions check and drive cycle verification with just a press of a button.
2) The I/M Ready Test can be used as a convenient readiness test tool by automotive technicians to determine if the tested vehicle is ready for an emission test. By visual and audible indication, you will learn a vehicle’s emissions readiness.
3) With this scan tool, you don' t have to drive around endlessly, continuously coming back to the repair shop for retest to check if all required tests by the Electronic Control Unit are completed. And you could also do a quick check of the vehicle to determine if it is ready to receive an emission test without the hassle of connecting your vehicle to the analyzer or having to use a complicated scan tool.
Therefore, this function is especially useful in the following cases:
1. You bought a used car and the check engine light had been cleared to mask potential problems.
2. You disconnected the battery for tune-ups and other engine repairs, dead battery replacement, car radio installation and car alarm installation.
3. You used a scan tool to clear the DTCs.
4. Your car has been sent for repairs.
3. Useful DTC Lookup Library
One of the best things about using the AL529HD as an engine code reader is that it has a lookup library, which is used to search for definitions of DTCs stored in the build-in DTC library and for
DTC Guide information. Every code comes with a description to aid technicians in efficient vehicle diagnostics and repair.
4. Abundant Add-On Features
1) AutoVIN Technology: The device features the AutoVIN function for quick manufacturer-specific code identification, to be the best option available in the market in terms of speed, performance, data analysis and data transfer.
2) Internet Updatable: Thanks to the wireless internet update feature, the duration that you will likely be able to enjoy will be extended for engine repairs.
3) Prints Data via Windows PC: The OBDII scan tool users can enjoy the comfort of accessing the data in its printed form for better analysis and rectification as well as future use of the coded data.
4) Color-Coded LEDs/ Built-In Speaker: The code reader provides visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
||2.8-inch LCD (320x240 dpi)
||USB mini 2.0
OBD II DB15
||0℃ to 60 ℃ (32℉ to 140℉)
||-20℃ to 70 ℃ (-1℉ to 158℉)
||9.0 to 28.0V power provided via vehicle battery
1pc x DEUTSCHE-6 Adapter
1pc x DEUTSCHE-9 Adapter
1pc x OBD II Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Guide
Whatsapp: +86-13429866263Shipping Method and Delivery Time:UK, Czech and DE Warehouse Shipping:
3-7 Working Days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.UK Check: Ship from UKEU Check: Ship from DE/ Czech
|From||Shipping To||Delivered Within||Delivery Methods|
|Germany/ Czech||Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,|
Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg,
Malta, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,
|5-7 Days||Royal Mail/ DHL|
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.DHL Shipping from Shenzhen Warehouse:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.